Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'M BACK!!!


Ok Ok I am sorry i haven't posted in almost a year and itt my fault my fault but ut is not my fault that i have sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo busy I MEAN 6TH GRADE IS A BATTLE not like a battle but you know a battle with homework. I am sitting on the couch right now typing this and my little brother is holding a pair of nail clippers and said'' Who wants to clip there ponytails'' and i said ''no Jack it is toenails'' . That just made me crack up. Also if you read the world isn't quiet here the blog my cousin sydney writes you know that she just got a dog it is a yellow lab named lars. My grandma has a jack russel terrier named phoebe my other cousins that live next door have 2 dogs a pekenease and a shitzu and my friend has a cock a poo named jasper he is so cute and the most precious thing ever. Plus the most coolest news evebr is that my aunt and uncle just got 2 new border collies only 5 weeks olld so cute. I WISH THAT I HAD A DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

No comments:

Post a Comment